Friday, March 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I am home! Wahoo! I love home! I was telling a friend that home is by far where I feel the most loved and I love loving them right back:). It's one of my favorite things to do. *sigh* Everyone is home now except for Daniel, and he should be home anytime now.
Tarah has not been doing well lately, so it's great that we're all home now because she loves it when we're all home:). Yay break!
And...it was almost like summer yesterday! Well, 40s, but to me that's practically summer:). I went for a walk on the winding dirt roads, and it was gorgeous because everything was starting to melt. Spring is peeking through! There were mini streams everywhere from all the snow melting, and even a mini waterfall (I'll have pictures on facebook at some point).
I got my hair cut today. I ran into two awesome people that I haven't seen for a very long time. I got to watch "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" with the coolest little brothers and sisters ever (great movie, you should see it), and I got to see Jacob's mohawk in person for the first time. It's been a pretty good day!
And now, I'm off to go join said cool little-ings to watch "Chicken Run." We're waiting for Mom and Dad to get back, they're out on a date:). Tehe.
And now, I am off to answer the call of "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, don't touch me!" Gotta love 'em.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. You're the bounciest writer I've ever read. I didn't remember that from the letters. What's wrong with Tarah?? I like the blog as a whole. This is the first chance I've had to sit down and read. And it's not much of a chance... I now have to go make Irish soda bread for tonight's Bible study.

Anna said...

I hope you have a wonderful break!

Jacob has a mohawk???? You must post a picture on your blog! (I don't have facebook anymore, you see...)